Friday, January 27, 2017

In love with Pathanamthitta City

A year back I got a call from PATHANAMTHITTA CITY enquiring about my class details at Trivandrum. I was quite surprised to see her for my one week session. The time, dedication and passion she had in learning was amazing and also found her as very warm person were everyone would love to keep in touch with her.

She came to meet me with her family after my Surgery and invited me to her home, since I wanted a change of place and want to relax for a day, we took this opportunity to be there.
Good food and a warm kitchen are what makes a house a home. I experienced it at Sujo's home, she is so magnificent that she stretch so much to make you feel at home. She valued beautification in every area of her life.
In two days we had a wide spread of cuisine cooked with so much of love by Sujo. And the caring Sajan and kids Mahima and Shobith took us around the Elanthoorr, Pamba RiverAdavi EcoTourism Bowl Boat Riding, Konni and Konni Elephant Cage and Sajan's brother Aji runs a Home stay The Mannas Veedu at Elanthoor which is worth staying, check it out for more details http://bit.ly/2fhKbWa
I want to thank the entire family for making us feel at home and looking forward to meet you all again.

No comments: