Friday, March 24, 2017

Gleeful Xmas Bakes

I have dreams of becoming a professional pastry chef and open a little bakery cum cafe some time down the line - that's how much I love baking. I love to cook in general, but my heart lies in baking.

Xmas Season - Yule time Spirit
Every year during this season, I have the same special festive feeling which comes along as we approach Christmas time. It's something that will remain where ever I'm. There're few memories that come along with it - the fragrance of plum cake, the melodious tune from Jim Reeves, and the overall mood of Christmas.


Christmas cake mix and bake 

Christmas Bakes in Trivandrum
Trivandrum crowd surprise me each time I conduct classes over there. Love the students and their eagerness to learn new cuisine, which drives me to improve and innovate new things.

Young one giving all attention to the task
After the Xmas Cake Class



All smiles after the cupcake session 
This month I had a new person who joined me to assist in my classes at Trivandrum. Gnanakshi Ganesan. She had come down all the way from Bangalore who loves to bakes, and passionate about all kind of bakes. A big thanks to her for helping me run the session in a smooth flow.
Wishing her all the best in her future baking career.

See you Trivandrum City in 2017 with more fun filled baking and cooking sessions. I keep adding new lessons in baking and cooking. So, keep checking this page for the class schedule din Trivandrum.

No comments: