Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Happy Birthday Girl

A big thanks to all who had wished me. Love you all.
It was a big surprise for me when Biju decided to bake a cake for me and it turned out to be yummy. Almond coffee cake. A flourless butter less cake. A big thanks to my mom who made my favorite megoreng noodles.
This year I had Stuti with me to cut the cake, we both share the same date but not the year  :-) Wishing her all happiness and joy.
I love my life. I love the age I am. You couldn’t pay me to be any younger; I’d have no interest. 45 had approached me quickly, but the real question is: 45 are you ready for ME?
Eat the cake. Drink the wine. Swim with those sharks. Be on TV. Ride that rollercoaster. Walk on that stage. None of us are getting out of here alive, so why the hell not?
Karma is a wonderful thing. It does work. So be good! Enjoy each moment





No comments: